Scientific and technical activities of “IHT” LLP in 2018-2028 will be carried out within the framework of the Scientific Center on the priority direction of scientific and technological activities of NAC “Kazatomprom” JSC “Extraction, processing of product solutions, obtaining UO, associated recovery of rare earth metals” (hereinafter-the Scientific Center/Priority Direction). The operator of the Priority direction of “NAC “Kazatomprom” JSC was determined by “IHT” LLP (Order of “NAC “Kazatomprom” JSC No. 121 of 13.06.2016).
The Scientific Center LLP “IHT” includes:
1) The “Research and Development Center” including:
- Laboratory of Modeling and Design of Geo-technological Field;
- In-situ Leaching Laboratory;
- Laboratory for Technology of Uranium and Associated Elements;
- Laboratory of New Equipment and Materials
- Laboratory of Resource-Saving Technologies;
- Laboratories for Research and Analysis of Materials;
- Intellectual Property Laboratory.
2) Center for Environmental Design and Monitoring including:
- Environmental Research Laboratory;
- Environmental Design Group.
3) “Design and Development” Center.
The Scientific Center has two scientific bodies: Specialized Scientific and Technical Council for the priority direction of scientific and technological activities of “NAC “Kazatomprom” JSC “Extraction, processing of product solutions, obtaining UO, associated recovery of rare earth metals” and Scientific Advisory body under the General Director- the Scientific Council of “IHT” LLP.